Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old School Gaming

Default Re: Old School Gaming

back in the days of Windows 3.1 and DOS there was a piece of DOS software called Kali that allowed you to play IPX based games over a dialup internet connection. the software still exists only now in a 32 bit windows version: http://www.kali.net/

Hamachi would be my first choice, but having used kali back in the day I can say it always worked.

Hi got Dune200 up and running. Used the "Kali" games server . its free and it works superb. I regualry play . if anyone wants a game just msg me on msm (flumpatmystupidjob@hotmail.com) . i havent been beat yet :) . im running version 1.06 (dune).so i have thrown the gauntlet down any takers ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kheldar View Post
    well the problem with that is your not on the same network and hopefully you both have firewalls in place (otherwise your PC's will be compromised).
    hamachi looks like its designed to get around this, unfortunately I've never used it
    If I have never used it, I will think I'm very lucky.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information