Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dumb Internet....

Default Re: Dumb Internet....

You need to distinguish between the corporate version & the home version.

Symantec Anti Virus is by far the best in corporate environment, not due to its anti virus technology but its management. It was by far the best when I selected it approx 5 years ago. This may have changed lately.

one really cool feature with Avast is that it can be put in "dumb" mode for those users that can't handle answering questions like do I delete the file or quarantine it.

Default Re: Dumb Internet....

Quote Originally Posted by casecutter View Post
    AOL anything = THE DEVIL and the worst thing to do to your PC.
    O.K I have to go back on what I said before about AOL Anti-Virus. When I made that comment I had only had it installed for a few hours and it found viruses that Norton and PC-Cillan had failed to find, however recently it has been taking up a large amount of system resources, memory and CPU, making my PC run very slow. I have since removed it and installed AVG and have had it running for a few days and haven't had any problems. I would highly recommend AVG to any home user wanting a good easy and free anti-virus program.
    BRING IT ON!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information