Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: "Accelerate" feature in Imesh

Right, someone tell me what the hell the go is with the "Accelerate" feature in Imesh. One would suppose it accelerates the speed of downloads. Although, whenever I click the button, it always slows the download speed.

Someone please explain.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

i noticed that too, click on it and it will slow you down. But my guess is that its supposed to look for other users that have the same file and give that file more bandwith. This is just an assumption, but it would be nice if it worked.

Default Re: "Accelerate" feature in Imesh

Does anyone know how to fix the problems with the failed downloads from Gnutella on iMesh? or Is iMesh getting blocked by the other Gnutella clients?

I tried the iMesh Forum and they are trying to say it is because of fake files, but I can download the same files on LimeWire with no problems.

ThankYou
    Last edited by ancutaandrei; 05-04-2007 at 07:34 PM.

Because I was not able to use imesh due to the very low speed, someone recommended me imesh accelerator package, but did not work.
    Also imesh 'accelerate' feature was not useful. I'm not so skillful and I do't know what could be wrong.

I use the new version of imesh and i like that you can search simultaneously on other file-sharing networks.

Thread Information