Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Help - continuous Internet falls

Valleck is offline Junior Member

Question Help - continuous Internet falls

hello, I suffer from continuous Internet falls, then I got this TP-Link TL WA5210G (was a gift). How can i use this to work or configure with the router that telefonica gave me (zxhn h108n ADSL) in order to stope the falls? --- INFO: Router zxhn h108n ADSL (Telefonica install internet and gave me this) TP-Link TL WA5210G (was a uncle's gift)
    Last edited by Valleck; 07-16-2013 at 06:35 AM.
    ========== :: You have got to be kidding me :: ==========

Default Re: Help - continuous Internet falls

I got to the heart of my issues I believe, just an update, may or may not apply to everyone.My friend suggested the solution for this problem. I use US ISP, almost all of them do not have ipv6 support at least for residential customers. Windows 8 and up is by default favors ipv6 to ipv4. Theoretically when things like web browsers look up webpage domains and see there is no ipv6 support, they fall back to ipv4.

Meaningless link was removed from this post.

Forum moderator
    Last edited by profJim; 07-25-2014 at 06:57 PM. Reason: link has nothing to do with this thread and was removed

Thread Information