Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Disconnect and automatic reconnect of the net, Event ID: 420

I have a problem with my net card or my net cards that I have already changed 3 (3Com, DLink, and AOpen), the problem is that sometimes appears me in screen that you disconnects the net and it reconnected again, this begins her to me to make followed the computer, already also change the net cable for one new, my net card connects it to my Routeador Linksys BEFSR41, it also already upgrades the firmware and anything doesn't pass anything, according to the event finder the event has the I number 4201.
    Type: Information
    Source: TCPIP
    Event ID: 4201
    Description:
    The system detected that network adapter Intel 21143-Based PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter was connected to the network, and has initiated normal operation over the network adapter.
    What are this error??
    This happen in Windows XP PRO
    Thermaltake Xaser II A6000A, Pentium 4 2.4A GHz, 1 Gb Ram DDR PC 2100, Asus P4B533 Motherboard, Asus iPanel DeLuxe, Leadtek A250 LE TD GF4-Ti4200 128 Mb RAM, Pinnacle Systems Studio PCTV PCI, SoundBlaster Audigy Gamer, Promise Ultra 133TX2, Adaptec 2906, 3Com OfficeConnect 10/100 NIC (3CSOHO100B-TX), LiteON LTD-166S DVDRom, LiteON LTR-48246S CDRW, Iomega ZipDrive 250 ATA, Microsoft Office Keyboard, Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer, Linksys BEFSR41, Linksys WAP11, Samsung Syncmaster 753DFX, HP 920C, AcerScan 610 Plus.

Maye check this Technet Article, it lists your event ID specifically:

http://support.microsoft.com/default...en-us%3B325487

aside from that, service pack 1 and any updates installed?

latest drivers for the different cards also?

in the past i had this problem, which was solved by replacing the switch (obviously not your problem) but worth noting. does the problem occur only at high-usage times or randomly/intermittently?
    sKuLLsHoT
    www.morb.ath.cx

Thread Information