Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Help blocking Cookies

Sorry about the newbie question.

But even when I set security zone to high in E.I. I still am getting cookies from other websites. Nor is I.E. letting me us the trusted sites either, I have to reduce overall security zone in order to use trusted sites?

Uh... help.
    Someday I would like to become knowledgeable so that I could do penance for all the stupid questions I have and have yet to ask.

Personally, I have never had the slider above medium for the internet zone Privacy.

Call me old fashioned, but I like the hands-on method for such things. This allows me to determine what goes on through the use of the "Restricted" and Trusted" zones without interference from IE.

I think you can still do it with your method, you will have to use the "Edit" button and add trusted sites by typing them in the input field and setting them in place with the "Allow" button.

This is actually a whole different function than that used by the "Zones" under the "Security" tab.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Thanks Mr. C.

Owe you yet again. :D
    Someday I would like to become knowledgeable so that I could do penance for all the stupid questions I have and have yet to ask.

I don't recall seeing the Privacy settings come up in here before - maybe you're the only 1 truly paying attention to the Internet Options:thumb:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Thread Information