Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Networking

I am just bout to get broadband but only one comp can go on unless i network them. I thought of two options 1/ get two network cards and network them together because there both on windows 2000 prof. or 2/ i could get another modem and not go on at the same time but i dont know wot is the best way and i dont know hiow to network them can some one help me. Cheers To the person that helps :cheers:

You can have both computers on broadband without networking u just have to buy two broadband modems:cheers: U coulda just asked me i do live next door:laugh:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

I will ask you first james i dont know y i am posting this i cud just spk to you on msn but who cares im gonna post it for the fun of it

Ok ok. I'll give u some more advice. Buy a new computer instead of a bloody boat u need to upgrade god damn it.:laugh:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

do you get exercise from a computer ermmmmm no you dont but with a boat hey its fun and exciting. Ok my compuuters crap but because it is setup decent it works well fast, and for wot i use a computer for it is just fine.

Thread Information