Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Someone Is Takin The Piss

I have zonealarm pro and have no such problems of it asking me to upgrade to anything. Only thing it does do is notify me of updates for the fixes for the program
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

I've set my norton 2002 pro and norton firewall 2002 to download and install any updates automaticly, it's really great.
    All i get is a small sign about once a week confirming me that my protection have been updated. :thumb:
    You can never be to safe theese days..

:cheers:

do you lock your home when you leave...oh no wait...you've got everything insured..
    well i lock my home[b/c i got no home insurance] but not my car, i even leave my keys in my car and other valuables.. but its a POS that no one would ever suspect it. kudos to the one who finds it, and he probably needs it more than i do if he does decide to steal it.

I've got 4 friends that help me when I away from my home 2 of them are Big giant dogs: german sheperd and a doberman pincer and the others and my best friend smith and his partner wesson.:flames: :flames: :flames:
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information