Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: How do you connect to internet?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you connect to internet?

Oh good old GPRS always on mobile internet:D One reason why i bought a sony ericsson t300......cuz i can download loads of games and ****:D Got a matrix screensaver last night:D
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Nice to hear that rugby, but why in hell you bought that specific model? IMHO, itīs design is TERRIBLE!!! :barf: I wouldnīt never ever buy a phone which has something to do with Ericsson, but I think itīs mostly because we have the NOKIA here in Finland and I want to support our native phone maker (itīs also the biggest mobile phone maker in the world). I think the only two brands I like in the mobile phones business is NOKIA and SIEMENS, but thatīs just my opinion! :rolleyes: :D :D :D

PS. Though the Nokia has also made a few "not so fine designed" models recently, e.g. the 3510 (bigger and uglier than the previous model, 3310). : omg: : omg:

BTW, sorry, it went a little out of the topic. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry mate but ure overlookin all the great features of the phone:colour screen , polyphonic sounds, downloadable games, wap 2.0 , screensavers, pictures etc.
    It may not look the best but its one of the best for features and price:thumb:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Hmmm...almost the only difference between e.g. the Ericsson T300 and Nokia 3650 is the price. Nokia 550€ and Ericsson 330€ (in Finland). BTW, does the Ericssonīs price include the digicam? Even with that price difference, I would buy the Nokia model! :D :D :D

Quote Originally Posted by CheeZmonZter
    They are not planing on upgradingthe lines out here. There are less than 300 homes here and most are not occupied, just vacation homes, so there is no gain for the phone company to even bother@!!
    Keep your chin up man. There are less than 300 people here.
    Due to a local home-schooling program (a growing trend in American education it seems) the state funded a DSL hookup for the builidng.
    Seems the phone company put in the hardware, and as the program only needs 1 hook-up, there were 5 left over.
    256k each, and if (OK, I'm pushing my luck here) they ever run fibre-optic, that could become 1.5Mb.

I just got totally lucky and found out the DSL even existed in time to get one of the last 2 remaining.

Just wanted to give you hope, for reasons known only to God and government, the doggondest things can occur.

I am personally quite sick 'n' tired of reading about projects to bring broadband access to 3rd world countries -- I mean, that's fine and all, but what about right here in the good ol' USA:?:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I couldn't possibly consider going back to 56k ! :barf:
    I wouldn't go with less than my Cable connection. :no:
    I'd like to get a T1 connection, but I don't know who I'd call for it. :?: :rolleyes2
    And nooo, I'm not rolling in cash. I just have priorities that are computer / internet related. :woot:
    SPAM Special Ops

I have a 2 meg cable modem, and I pay $29 bucks a month!
    "Ahhhhhh, Mingus Dew" - Capt. Murphy

No way it can be so cheap!!! :wow: :wow: :wow: What is your connection provider?? (and wich country?) :?: :?: In here Finland you have to pay at least 40€($)/month for a 1Mb connection!!! :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    Keep your chin up man. There are less than 300 people here.
    Due to a local home-schooling program (a growing trend in American education it seems) the state funded a DSL hookup for the builidng.

I am personally quite sick 'n' tired of reading about projects to bring broadband access to 3rd world countries -- I mean, that's fine and all, but what about right here in the good ol' USA:?:
    Basicly what you are saying is that Santa Clause, The Tooth Fairy and The Playboy Easter Bunny exsist?

In a village of less than 120, and I can DL at 33,000 B/s and still cruise the forum with ease --- yeah, I'd definitely call that proof positive:D

Oh, yee of little faith
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information