Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: How do you connect to internet?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: How do you connect to internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomi_s
    No way it can be so cheap!!! :wow: :wow: :wow: What is your connection provider?? (and wich country?) :?: :?: In here Finland you have to pay at least 40€($)/month for a 1Mb connection!!! :cry:
    Weird, in Sweden we can get 10Mbit for 19-25$

:cheers:

Lucky buggers its 28 quid out here for 512kb:eek: :eek: :eek:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Hmmm...I think that connection price depends mostly of the place you live! If you are a student and you´re lucky, you can get a one-room-student-flat with a 10Mb (shared) internet connection and you have to pay only about 20€/month of that connection. :) Can you get a private cable with that 19-25$ or do you have to share it tweaker? You also have to live relatively close to the city center, if you want that kind of connection with that amount of money, right? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Tomi_s
    Hmmm...I think that connection price depends mostly of the place you live! If you are a student and you´re lucky, you can get a one-room-student-flat with a 10Mb (shared) internet connection and you have to pay only about 20€/month of that connection. :) Can you get a private cable with that 19-25$ or do you have to share it tweaker? You also have to live relatively close to the city center, if you want that kind of connection with that amount of money, right? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Well you can get your own 10Mbit line for 19-25$ without having to share it. Most citys with an amount of citizens higher than 25.000 have this option, you usually have to live 3 km or closer to the city centrum in order to get it, city I live in has 110.000 citizens and here it's no problem to get it.

(Note I only have dsl atm but as mentioned this may change soon)

That´s not really fair for the rest of us! :cry: We have about 200 000 citizens here in Tampere and we have no chance to get ANY connection with that money!!! (well, maybe a modem connection) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Maybe I should move to Sweden...it´s quite cheap to travel there now days...you can fly there without charge with RYANAIR! (but you´ll have to book the flight before this thursday) :thumb: :D

Well only 70,000 on the island so i guess thats why i'm still on 56k :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

im still stuck with 56k, 3.5mb/s cable here costs $60 a month:)

I get to download at 3.1k on a good day..consider yoursleves lucky you can even get Broadband.!!!

Well, the 512k both ways i've got isn't really fast enough to even be called "broadband". more like ordinary dsl cable. Speeds over 2 Mbit is real broadband.

But sure it's nice compared to 56.

512? hhmmm that's still 508.9k faster;)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread Information