Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Late Bird Special- Happy Birthday to Kingston

Fountain Valley, California/Hsinchu, Taiwan

Default Re: Late Bird Special- Happy Birthday to Kingston

Quote Originally Posted by Bohoba View Post
    Happy Birthday Kingston keep the RAM rolling, your product and service has never failed me, or my computer.....Big hugs to the Kington crew.
    Yeah, we do make some tough stuff. :)
    Thanks for the wishes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by totocel View Post
    Hi guys! Happy birthday to Kingston!! It's totally awesome, Kingston and I have the same age. We should totally organize joint parties, teehee.

Forever young!!

(btw, it was pretty quick to register)
    Cheers to that buddy!

Yeah, as you can see I have wonderful cultural references... Haha.

Nice place

Nice people

I baked a cake for the party

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINGSTON

E8600@ 4.25GHz~Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme~Foxconn Blackops~4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1625 at 1700MHz (8-8-8-24-2N) 1.916v~Asus 9800GTX~18x Pioneer 212 DL SATA DVD-RW~320GB WD SATAII~Antec True Power Trio 650W~Thermaltake Soprano~Vista Ultimate x64 SP2/Win7 RC1

Wink Re: Late Bird Special- Happy Birthday to Kingston

It's time to announce the winners of the 4GB <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Kingston</st1:place></st1:City> DataTraveler Mini- Migo, <st1:City><st1:place>Kingston</st1:place></st1:City> 20th Anniversary watch and Hyper X T-shirt! A big thank you goes out to everyone who entered. All entries are hilarious and gave us quite a few chuckles. It was very hard to decide the winners
    Without further delay, the winners are:
    The 4GB <st1:City><st1:place>Kingston</st1:place></st1:City> DataTraveler Mini- Migo goes ANZAC ELITE.
    totocel
    gets a <st1:City><st1:place>Kingston</st1:place></st1:City> 20<SUP>th</SUP> Anniversary watch
    Bohoba
    wins a Hyper X T-shirt.

We hope you enjoy!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Quote Originally Posted by Kingston View Post
    It's time to announce the winners of the 4GB <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Kingston</st1:place></st1:City> DataTraveler Mini- Migo, <st1:City><st1:place>Kingston</st1:place></st1:City> 20th Anniversary watch and Hyper X T-shirt! A big thank you goes out to everyone who entered. All entries are hilarious and gave us quite a few chuckles. It was very hard to decide the winners
    Without further delay, the winners are:
    The 4GB <st1:City><st1:place>Kingston</st1:place></st1:City> DataTraveler Mini- Migo goes ANZAC ELITE.
    totocel gets a <st1:City><st1:place>Kingston</st1:place></st1:City> 20<SUP>th</SUP> Anniversary watch
    Bohoba wins a Hyper X T-shirt.

We hope you enjoy!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    Hey that's just great news guys, I'm very grateful for the Mini-Migo, it will be very handy and 4GB is excellent capacity, rest assured it will be used extensively as my employment requires me to travel quite often.

How would you prefer me to provide details for shipping?

It feels like Christmas already, so I will take this opportunity to wish you all a very

Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year

EDIT: Contact has been made and details provided, I'd just like to say once again thanks to Kingston for the Mini-Migo and the competition and thanks to Mr Tweak and TweakTown for bringing onboard such a well respected manufacturer with a consistently superior product.

Beers all around, cheers.

Last edited by ANZAC_ELITE; 12-11-2007 at 11:51 AM.
    E8600@ 4.25GHz~Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme~Foxconn Blackops~4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1625 at 1700MHz (8-8-8-24-2N) 1.916v~Asus 9800GTX~18x Pioneer 212 DL SATA DVD-RW~320GB WD SATAII~Antec True Power Trio 650W~Thermaltake Soprano~Vista Ultimate x64 SP2/Win7 RC1

Smile Re: Late Bird Special- Happy Birthday to Kingston

Quote Originally Posted by ANZAC_ELITE View Post
    Hey that's just great news guys, I'm very grateful for the Mini-Migo, it will be very handy and 4GB is excellent capacity, rest assured it will be used extensively as my employment requires me to travel quite often.

How would you prefer me to provide details for shipping?

It feels like Christmas already, so I will take this opportunity to wish you all a very

Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year

EDIT: Contact has been made and details provided, I'd just like to say once again thanks to Kingston for the Mini-Migo and the competition and thanks to Mr Tweak and TweakTown for bringing onboard such a well respected manufacturer with a consistently superior product.

Beers all around, cheers.

Thank you for attending and all the wonderful wishes!
    We will dispatch the prizes to the winners by this week.

To totocel,
    Please PM Kingston and let us know your contact detail and the postal address.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Kingston; 12-17-2007 at 05:32 PM.

The Mini-Migo arrived today, I knew they were small but I didn't appreciate exactly how small.

Thanks once again Kingston.

Smile Re: Late Bird Special- Happy Birthday to Kingston

Quote Originally Posted by ANZAC_ELITE View Post
    The Mini-Migo arrived today, I knew they were small but I didn't appreciate exactly how small.

Thanks once again Kingston.

Hope you enjoy the thumb drive.
    Wishing everyone a beautiful holiday season and a New Year of peace and happiness.
    Attached Images Attached Images Late Bird Special- Happy Birthday to Kingston-dt_mini_migo_badge-jpg 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information