Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Late Bird Special- Happy Birthday to Kingston

Fountain Valley, California/Hsinchu, Taiwan

Thumbs up Late Bird Special- Happy Birthday to Kingston

G'day Mate! Summer's coming and let's heat up the forum a bit!

Late Bird Special- Happy Birthday to Kingston

Post the birthday wishes for Kingston (min. 10 words) on December 3, from 20.00 hours to December 7, 03.00 hours (Sydney time) and stand a chance to win a 4GB Kingston DataTraveler Mini- Migo, a Kingston 20th Anniversary watch or a Hyper X T-shirt!!

Contestants will be judged by the originality and creativity. The Winner will be announced on TweakTown on December 8, 20.00 hours.Winner must provide contact information such as: a mailing address, phone number for contact (in case of emergencies) and a working email address. Your information will be kept confidential and only used for this contest only. And most importantly, please don’t forget to read the Terms and Conditions .

Late Bird Special- Happy Birthday to Kingston : Terms and Conditions

• Information on how to participate and prize details form part of these terms and conditions
    • Entry implies acceptance of all the terms and conditions.
    • Winners will be announced on 8 December by 2000 hours, Sydney Time on TweakTown forum board
    • Entry is only available to residents of Australia, New Zealand or the Pacific Islands.
    • Kingston Technology reserves the right to reject any entries if it is deemed to be of an offensive nature.
    • Kingston employees are not allowed to participate.
    • Prize winners will be notified by email once judging is complete. The list of prizes and winners will be displayed on the website.
    • All posts must be made between 20:00, 3 December and 03:00 (Sydney time) 7 December 2007. No submissions made after 03:00, 7 December will be considered.
    • Entries will be deemed invalid if the same posts more than one entry.
    • Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or no-transferable
    • Kingston reserves the right to substitute a reward of equal function or value.
    • Kingston reserves the right to interpret the terms and conditions of the promotion and will be the sole judge in any dispute. Promotion terms and conditions may be changed or varied at any time without notice.
    • Any Fringe Benefits Tax implications are the responsibility of the reward recipients.
    • Kingston makes no responsibility to any prizes, and shall not be liable or assume any responsibility to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction or damage arising from his/her use of the prize. The winner of the prize may not make any claim against Kingston.
    • All deadlines, including the closing date, date of announcement, etc. may be postponed by Kingston without notice or consultation.<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->
    <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>
    Last edited by Kingston; 12-03-2007 at 05:07 PM.

Wink Re: Late Bird Special- Happy Birthday to Kingston

Com'on guys! It's easy! Also, it may take time to register so we extend the contest to 3 days!
    Last edited by Kingston; 12-03-2007 at 10:11 PM.

Default Re: Late Bird Special- Happy Birthday to Kingston

Where is everyone? This one is simple!
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Happy Birthday, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Kingston</st1:place></st1:City>! Please launch more awesome products then give away more!

Yo, Happy belated birthday! I freakin love you guys, your USBs are so cool. Please keep kicking ass!!

Bonjour everyone! Bon anniversaire, like we say in my dear country. Let's all hope Kingston will keep being edgy for a long time. We all love innovation!

Unlike Justin & 50 cent, I am NOT tired of using Technology!! Lol. Happy birthday Kingston, have a good one, and keep rocking my socks!!!

Hi guys! Happy birthday to Kingston!! It's totally awesome, Kingston and I have the same age. We should totally organize joint parties, teehee.

Forever young!!

(btw, it was pretty quick to register)

Happy Birthday Kingston keep the RAM rolling, your product and service has never failed me, or my computer.....Big hugs to the Kington crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Altair View Post
    Unlike Justin & 50 cent, I am NOT tired of using Technology!! Lol. Happy birthday Kingston, have a good one, and keep rocking my socks!!!
    AYO Technology! XD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information