Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Theory as to why this forum is so empty

Default Theory as to why this forum is so empty

I don't think people have many problems with their kingston ram :P I know quite a few people that have kingston ram and don't have problems. my 4gb HyperX still running good.

What do the tech support people from kingston think?

Default Re: Theory as to why this forum is so empty

Dear Kingston Customer,

Thanks for your question.

For Kingston customer service, user are easily to contact with us through sending email to technical support, web questionnaire, service center, service hotline and etc. We mostly receive customer problems from technical support email box, web questionnaire and toll free hotline. Since users can directly contact with us and it is conveniences to get more information through email delivery and conversation on phone. We welcome all the users contact with us no matter through email, toll free hotline, forum and etc, and will always provide our immediate and effective assistance.
    Kingston Technical Support

It's also great the know Kingston's CFO's son.... who hooks it up like mad ;)

Fantastic, I recon its empty because you don't get a reply - helpful or otherwise, what a crock, back to OCZ for me they have an active forum and offer help :(

Thread Information