Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: X2000FN - will it get a window panel

Default X2000FN - will it get a window panel

I think the title sums it up :)!
    Will the new X2000FN get an additional side panel with a window, just like the X2000 and X2000F?
    And when can we expect it on the market? (I'm in europe)

And thank you Lian Li for great products! And for taking this initiative to get out on the forums where the users are!

Default Re: X2000FN - will it get a window panel

Quote Originally Posted by Sweak View Post
    I think the title sums it up :)!
    Will the new X2000FN get an additional side panel with a window, just like the X2000 and X2000F?
    And when can we expect it on the market? (I'm in europe)

And thank you Lian Li for great products! And for taking this initiative to get out on the forums where the users are!
    Thanks for the warm welcome. Currently there are no plans to make a side panel window option for the PC-X2000FN.

Not sure exactly where in Europe you are, but the PC-X2000FN is already available in many places in Europe if you are looking for a non-windowed version.
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Sadly I think that no window option means no X2000FN for me. And that is a real shame. The X2000FN is the only Lian Li model in the current lineup that really suits me. And I don't want to buy anything else dammit :).

Can I ask why you don't plan for a side panel with window for the X2000FN, since all the previous models got it? Even the V750 have a window, factory installed and everything.
    My opinion is the X2000FN deserves a window side panel. This is a case that high end users will buy. And they (well atleast me...) want to show off the high end products inside. Not just the awesome case itself :).
    Last edited by Sweak; 10-31-2012 at 06:26 AM.

Mostly because there was limited demand in the past for the X2000.... models with a window side panel. However, if you want to look at this as positive, it could be an opportunity to test out your modding skills. :)
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Thread Information