Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Give us your feedback on the PC-V850

Default Give us your feedback on the PC-V850

We have shown off the prototype PC-V850 at CES, CeBIT and Computex, and now we would love to hear what you think about the PC-V850 and its unorthodox thermal design.

Feel free to tell us what you like, dislike and what you would like to see on this case?

So take a look at the the pics below and let us know what you think. Your suggestions may influence the final design of the PC-V850.

GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

pcbugfixer is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Re: Give us your feedback on the PC-V850

G'day Folks,

Case as usual looks good and is well thought out, except for one thing and that is the location of the I/O ports under the cover flap on top.

I think that this not only on this case, but all your cases, should be on the front at the top above the 1st 5.25" bay and still have a cover, flap or sliding.

The reason I say this, is when we put the case under the Users Desk, accessing the I/O ports becomes a bit difficult. Note that cases are seldom on top of Desks and if they were then accessing the I/O ports would require the User to stand up to view the ports before using them which is also a nuisance, i.e. having to stand up every time.

Additionally I would consider bringing back the LCD display for the "Smart Fan Control" i.e. the

Automatic Fan Speed Controller with Thermometer
    - Three-Fan Controller
    - Three Thermal Sensors

that you had on the old PC-A77 case.

Regards
    Roger H. (pcbugfixer)
    Last edited by pcbugfixer; 08-12-2013 at 10:35 PM.
    If you object to my “Candour”, read another post !
    "BENE DICTUM, BENEDICTE !"
    The made me say all this

PedangGila is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Give us your feedback on the PC-V850

1. Port side fan panel is YES! I think you guys know better it'll not interfere with GPU's height and the topside mount PCI-E cable. Acrylic?
    2. Im sure the final product there'll be enough mounts for cable tie. The motherboard tray is now gone but yea you can save quite a lot of aluminium there. Thumbs up!
    3. The gap is quite enough I think between the topmost motherboard mounting screws and the case top for radiator plus fan. Well thought.
    4. People seems to drool at carrying handles. They're not really gonna bring that around but look at Prodigy, CM Storm Scout 2 and Cosmos, or the ultimate Powermac G3 casing. Ding ding?

Good luck.

"If Andes is just a grain then take my words with it"

Thread Information