Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HDD Led on PC-7FNWX

Default Re: HDD Led on PC-7FNWX

Quote Originally Posted by sg13040 View Post
    3. HDD Led on PC-7FNWX-dscn1239-jpg

Then maybe I understand it is a problem of incorrect connections, in the previous post I posted the picture where you see how I connected the cables, it may not go well.

I also wanted to ask for the code of this accessory to make an order:

HDD Led on PC-7FNWX-dscn1243-jpg

Thanks

3. HDD Led on PC-7FNWX-dscn1239-jpg
    It is plugged in the right place. Can you check to see if the orange and white wires inside the black "HDD LED" plastic piece are fully inside the piece - not loose? Does the power button light up, or is that not lighting up too?
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

I reversed the insertion of the plug, HDD + is now on the orange wire. The result is that now when the HD works, the Reset LED flashes. The Power LED light up, but do not flashes.

I reversed the insertion of the plug, HDD + is now on the orange wire. The result is that now when the HD works, the Reset LED flashes. The Power LED light up, but do not flashes.
    If the reset button is flashing orange when the HDD is working then everything is working fine. :) The reset button is the HDD loading LED indicator on this case. The Power LED light, is not suppose to flash. It should just stay on. Looks like everything is working fine.

I am checking now to see where the case feet you posted are available near you. Will get back to you soon on that.
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Thank you, now it seems that it works, but it is strange that all other connections are correct as per my previous photos, and instead the plug HDD LED must be inserted reversed.

Thank you, now it seems that it works, but it is strange that all other connections are correct as per my previous photos, and instead the plug HDD LED must be inserted reversed.
    HDD Led on PC-7FNWX-connections-jpg

Why strange? In these cases usually the white wire indicates the negative.
    Is sufficient (and necessary) to read the diagram given in the instruction handbook of the case and on the motherboard.
    For connections of the LEDs is absolutely necessary that the poles are corresponding.
    I should add that in my first message I attached the wiring diagram of your case to let you check and see how the white indeed indicates the negative.
    Bye-Bye!

Quote Originally Posted by torr3nt View Post
    Why strange? In these cases usually the white wire indicates the negative.
    Is sufficient (and necessary) to read the diagram given in the instruction handbook of the case and on the motherboard.
    For connections of the LEDs is absolutely necessary that the poles are corresponding.
    I should add that in my first message I attached the wiring diagram of your case to let you check and see how the white indeed indicates the negative.
    Bye-Bye!
    then how come for the other connections, the white does not indicate the negative? as in the photo.

Th

Quote Originally Posted by torr3nt View Post
    For connections of the LEDs is absolutely necessary that the poles are corresponding...
    ...cut
    Indeed even the other cables are not installed according to the instructions of the user manual, but since others are just links for temporarily close a contact on single one pole does not give any problem (you could swap them and everything would identical).
    If you control the connection of the power-led certainly to function properly you will see that the negative is at the white wire!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information