Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: PC-B10 hard drive bracket defective

Default PC-B10 hard drive bracket defective

I purchased a PC-B10 around a year ago. A few months ago I sent an email to Lian-Li tech support to try to resolve an issue I am having with the bracket used to secure the hard drives into the hard drive cage but never heard back. It seems that the bracket is too long or otherwise defective as I can't get the screw hole to line up with the one on the cage. To do so I have to bend the bracket slightly to "shorten" it, and then I can't get the screw in. The bracket also then doesn't contact the drives and thus won't keep them in-place. What do I need to do to resolve this? I want the drives to remain secure during transport.
    Attached Images Attached Images PC-B10 hard drive bracket defective-image-jpg 

Default Re: PC-B10 hard drive bracket defective

Hi Sonyman,

I apologize for the lack of response on the contact form. I have notified the RMA department to look into this. If you could fill out the RMA form once again, you should get a quick response.

Lian-Li Global | RMA

Thanks
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Thread Information