Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
PC-60FNWX front fan removable?
I have a few questions. I own a PC-60FNWX, it is equipped with a couple blue LED lit items that have grown against my sensibilities, and I would like to remove them.
1. It has been a while since I attempted to remove the front fan. But I recall the front being riveted in place with the fan locked between it and either the HDD cage or just another part of the case. Can this front fan be removed without destroying the case, and how?
2. I saw there are a few power button kits, but did not see one explicitly designed with the PC-60FNWX in mind. Is there a power button replacement for my case?
3. While searching for a power button replacement I saw the item BZ-U08. Is this compatible with the PC-60FNWX?
Re: PC-60FNWX front fan removable?
Originally Posted by Yrd
1) To remove the fan, you would need to remove the front HDD cage, which you can do by unscrewing the screws at the bottom of the case. Then you can unscrew the front fan.
2) To buy the power button replacement kit for that case you can fill out this contact form. We have someone waiting to here from you. He can give you pricing and options.
3) BZ-U08 is compatible with the PC-60FNWX
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)