Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Lian Li PC-60FNW cooler height question

Question Lian Li PC-60FNW cooler height question

Hi, I'm interested in purchasing the LIAN LI PC-60FNW but had a question about the cpu cooler size. On your website it says it can be a maximum of 160mm, however the one I want to use is 161mm. Is there any way I can fit the cooler into the case? Is there a safety margin at all in the 160mm measurement?

Thanks very much

EDIT: the motherboard i was thinking of was the Gigabyte Z87X-UD4h, the CPU i7-4771 and the cooler Arctic Cooling Freezer i30
    Last edited by davey123; 11-15-2013 at 09:20 AM.

Default Re: Lian Li PC-60FNW cooler height question

Quote Originally Posted by davey123 View Post
    Hi, I'm interested in purchasing the LIAN LI PC-60FNW but had a question about the cpu cooler size. On your website it says it can be a maximum of 160mm, however the one I want to use is 161mm. Is there any way I can fit the cooler into the case? Is there a safety margin at all in the 160mm measurement?

Thanks very much

EDIT: the motherboard i was thinking of was the Gigabyte Z87X-UD4h, the CPU i7-4771 and the cooler Arctic Cooling Freezer i30
    Hi Davey123,

While you may be able to barely get it in there, I would not recommend it as it would be pressing against the side panel. Among other issues this could cause it would make it more difficult to put on and take off the side panel.
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Default Re: Lian Li PC-60FNW cooler height question

urgh one measly millimetre. Thank you for your prompt helpful reply

Thread Information