Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lian Li PC-A75X newly bought, parts required not available in EU

Default Re: Lian Li PC-A75X newly bought, parts required not available in EU

Quote Originally Posted by Lesiu View Post
    Hi, I'd like to share with you some impressions about Lian Li product. I've just received X2000FN case and I got the one described by SidiousX. Yes, I bought new product and received RMA'd. On the box there was a DHL sticker with previous owner's (SidiousX) address and phone number (against the law). So I called him and he confirmed all problems with this case. Apparently now I have it. Exactly the same with the same flaws. It's impermissable! I thought I was buying Lian Li high end case...
    Hi Lesiu,

I just read this and I apologize for the trouble. I assure you I am looking into the issue now to figure out what happened. Can you send me the details of the transaction via PM?

Thanks.
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

I just sent you a PM with additional details.

When the other day I have received phone call from Lesiu, i could not believed what he was saying. The shop selling knowingly RMA'd product as brand new was not only unethical, but against our country law the shop left my full personal data along with the case. I have asked Lesiu to post on this forum, in this topic to take Lian Li attention, becasue that type of practise ruined not only client (Lesiu) day, but aswell reputation of Lian Li itself. This is truly sad memento to my unfortunate adventures (described earlier in this topic) and honestly if i did not known the case from first hand (Lesiu via phone), it would be hard to believe. My problmes should not have happened with that kind of Lian Li Porshe, but in case of Lesiu problem its simply outrageous. 2 screw ups in a row with the exact same high end case. @Lian Li i do hope something will be done from your end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information