Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: PC-D600, few questions

Default PC-D600, few questions

I have a PC-D600 en-route from frozencpu and have a few questions if anyone is in the know. There are nine 5.25" drive bays, 6 of which are occupied by 2 HDD cages leaving 3 free for optical drives, card readers, etc. I need at least 4 maybe 5 external 5.25" bays so is it possible to remove one of the HDD cages to free up that space? Also are the included fans 3 pin or 4 pin PWM? Lian-Li's YouTube video appears to show 3 pin but need to be sure for fan controller compatibility. Regards.

Edit: Got my answer direct from Lian-Li. The HDD cages are removable and all fans are 3 pin.
    Last edited by mconway; 12-31-2013 at 01:16 PM.

Default Re: PC-D600, few questions

To further expand their are two removable HDD cages, each holding three 3.5" HDDs and two 2.5" drives. So if you remove one you will have 6 bays open 5.25" bays.

Also, all of our fans on all of our cases are 3 pin.
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Default Re: PC-D600, few questions

Two more PC-D600 case questions.
    (1) Does the PC-D600 support the SSI CEB motherboard form factor? I recall seeing a news release that says that it does, but the PC-D600 page on lian-li.com does not mention this form factor. We plan to use an Asus P9X79-E WS motherboard.

(2) Is there any way to get a left side panel without a window? We would like a side panel with sound proofing.

Thanks!

(I posted these questions in the same thread as the other PC-D600 questions to help keep the PC-D600 information together. I hope that's OK.)

Thread Information