Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: PC-A77F parts

Question PC-A77F parts

Hello!

I need a front panel for my computer case PC-A77F (silver) - the most top one, without vent holes - to replace my badly damaged one (unlucky modding trial :-) )
    The official distributor in Germany (caseking.de) refused to help me in this matter ;(
    Is there any chance to become it directly from Lian-Li? If yes, how much would it cost me?

Actually, I have one more question, just on the off chance :) - is it possible to get the silver/uncoated version of the fan controller PT-FN04? The black one looks really odd in the silver case :))

With best regards and greetings from Germany,
    Alex

Default Re: PC-A77F parts

Quote Originally Posted by Titan79 View Post
    Hello!

I need a front panel for my computer case PC-A77F (silver) - the most top one, without vent holes - to replace my badly damaged one (unlucky modding trial :-) )
    The official distributor in Germany (caseking.de) refused to help me in this matter ;(
    Is there any chance to become it directly from Lian-Li? If yes, how much would it cost me?

Actually, I have one more question, just on the off chance :) - is it possible to get the silver/uncoated version of the fan controller PT-FN04? The black one looks really odd in the silver case :))

With best regards and greetings from Germany,
    Alex
    Hi Alex,

The PC-A77 has been out of production for a couple of years, so we don't have any stock of components. :(

Also, we don't produce a silver version of the PT-FN04.
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Thread Information