Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Lian-Li Ex-50 broken?

Default Lian-Li Ex-50 broken?

I have a Lian-Li Ex-50 tower, it has been running for almost years without trouble then the other day i shut it down, after i try reuse the case i have a case who is saying failing drives 4+5 and the light is on and the tower makes the noise BUT there are no drives in the case ;)
    How can i reset that, or make my tower work properly again? right now its useless :/ its faulty with or without drives in it..

please advise

Yours truely
    Jan

Default Re: Lian-Li Ex-50 broken?

Quote Originally Posted by ia2115 View Post
    I have a Lian-Li Ex-50 tower, it has been running for almost years without trouble then the other day i shut it down, after i try reuse the case i have a case who is saying failing drives 4+5 and the light is on and the tower makes the noise BUT there are no drives in the case ;)
    How can i reset that, or make my tower work properly again? right now its useless :/ its faulty with or without drives in it..

please advise

Yours truely
    Jan
    Hi Jan,

You will need to go to our tech support for this issue as it is hard to diagnose without more information.

Please fill out this form and a rep will be with you shortly.

Lian-Li Global | Tech Support
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Thread Information