Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: PC-V358 max graphics card "height"

Question PC-V358 max graphics card "height"

I am currently using a PC-V355 case and thought nothing bad when I upgraded my graphics card to an Asus Geforce GTX970. The problem is that it does not fit into the case. The length is not a problem but the height (and by height I mean the red line on the picture below). It does not fit with the power supply.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the maximum "height" of any expansion card is for the PC-V358.
    Attached Images Attached Images PC-V358 max graphics card "height"-graphics_card_2-jpg 

Default Re: PC-V358 max graphics card "height"

Quote Originally Posted by corvus View Post
    I am currently using a PC-V355 case and thought nothing bad when I upgraded my graphics card to an Asus Geforce GTX970. The problem is that it does not fit into the case. The length is not a problem but the height (and by height I mean the red line on the picture below). It does not fit with the power supply.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the maximum "height" of any expansion card is for the PC-V358.
    Hi Corvus,

Sorry, I thought I already replied to this. The maximum height for a graphics card is 145mm.
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Thread Information