Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Where can I purchase a PC-Q19 in USA

Question Where can I purchase a PC-Q19 in USA

I can't find any online vendor that actually sells this case. I can find tons of pictures and general news info about it but no reviews and no one selling it?

Default Re: Where can I purchase a PC-Q19 in USA

Quote Originally Posted by Hexen View Post
    I can't find any online vendor that actually sells this case. I can find tons of pictures and general news info about it but no reviews and no one selling it?
    Hi Hexen,

The PC-Q19 is available on Newegg in black and silver.
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Thanks, so odd it never came up on Google shopping or web searches... I searched for almost an hour all over the place ,lol

Thanks, so odd it never came up on Google shopping or web searches... I searched for almost an hour all over the place ,lol
    Hi Hexen,

It recently became available on Newegg, so Google's web crawlers probably haven't recoginzed it yet. Sometimes got to do things the old fashion way, I guess. :)

Question Re: Where can I purchase a PC-Q19 in USA

I have one more question before I purchase. I'm a bit confused on the actual size. Newegg says it's 6.3" (160mm) height...which is almost like a full ATX tower, but Lian Li website says 104mm in the picture but in the specs it says 149mm height. Which is correct?

Also, according to the specs, the video card can only be about 9.4 inches long (240mm)...most higher end cards are often 9.5 inches. Basically I was hoping to fit an Nvidia GTX 970 at least in there which is 9.5 inches...I just want to make sure what the absolute max length is for a video card in this case...any confirmation on if the 970 would fit?

I have one more question before I purchase. I'm a bit confused on the actual size. Newegg says it's 6.3" (160mm) height...which is almost like a full ATX tower, but Lian Li website says 104mm in the picture but in the specs it says 149mm height. Which is correct?

Also, according to the specs, the video card can only be about 9.4 inches long (240mm)...most higher end cards are often 9.5 inches. Basically I was hoping to fit an Nvidia GTX 970 at least in there which is 9.5 inches...I just want to make sure what the absolute max length is for a video card in this case...any confirmation on if the 970 would fit?
    I think the confusion comes into place because of the included stand. The image below best demonstrates the size of the chassis, and then the space it takes with the stand.

As for the video card, the maximum video card size would be 240mm. So anything over that won't ft.

Thread Information