Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: ...with all respect for all you people, Is this Forum alive and is there any contact with manufacturer support pending?

Exclamation ...with all respect for all you people, Is this Forum alive and is there any contact with manufacturer support pending?

With all respect for all you people, Is this Forum alive and is there any contact with manufacturer support pending?
    Myself I wanted to ask some simple questions and post some enquires, same way I offer some help within my huge expertise on hardware and software.. but, during last week of visiting this forum I noticed null activity.
    This makes me ask another question : Where is place for Lian-Li lovers :) to go for being more like community?

Default Re: ...with all respect for all you people, Is this Forum alive and is there any contact with manufacturer support pending?

Quote Originally Posted by Piotr Kozlowski View Post
    With all respect for all you people, Is this Forum alive and is there any contact with manufacturer support pending?
    Myself I wanted to ask some simple questions and post some enquires, same way I offer some help within my huge expertise on hardware and software.. but, during last week of visiting this forum I noticed null activity.
    This makes me ask another question : Where is place for Lian-Li lovers :) to go for being more like community?
    Hi Piotr,

Honestly, we have been behind on answering questions on this forum in the last week. We are just back from CES and got behind. It's not an excuse, but its what happened.

I hope that we can make it up to you.
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Thread Information