Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: PC-O7S availability (USA)?




  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1

    Default PC-O7S availability (USA)?

    I have not seen any date of availability for the PC-O7S - I have custom built a high-end PC for my fiancee (and she is used to consoles and thus totally psyched about the console form factor PC-O series from Lian Li, especially loving the clear side panel and that it can be wall-mounted!).
    Right now everything is inside a plastic container (yes, for real! But with holes, good ventilation, works great but looks ugly) - I need a PC-O7S ASAP!

    But if it takes another month to wait for the case to be available, I'll just build my own :/

    Many thanks in advance for a reply on availability of this case in the USA!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: PC-O7S availability (USA)?

    Hi Max,

    We originally planned to have the PC-O7S as well as the rest of the O Series available in February. However, the West Coast port strike put a serious and uncertain delay on the availability in the US. Thankfully, that labor dispute has been resolved and the PC-O7S and other O Series chassis will be available at places like Newegg in early April.

    So yes, it will be another month until you would be buy. :(

    P.S. I would love to see your plastic container build.

    Quote Originally Posted by max2go View Post
    I have not seen any date of availability for the PC-O7S - I have custom built a high-end PC for my fiancee (and she is used to consoles and thus totally psyched about the console form factor PC-O series from Lian Li, especially loving the clear side panel and that it can be wall-mounted!).
    Right now everything is inside a plastic container (yes, for real! But with holes, good ventilation, works great but looks ugly) - I need a PC-O7S ASAP!

    But if it takes another month to wait for the case to be available, I'll just build my own :/

    Many thanks in advance for a reply on availability of this case in the USA!

    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: PC-O7S availability (USA)?

    Can you tell something about the availability for the the PC-O7S in Europe in general (and especially Germany :))?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: PC-O7S availability (USA)?

    Hi Widersacher,

    The PC-O7S and the rest of the O Series will be available at CaseKing in less than two weeks. :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Widersacher View Post
    Can you tell something about the availability for the the PC-O7S in Europe in general (and especially Germany :))?
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: PC-O7S availability (USA)?

    Thanks for the fast reply. Where can i get additional lian li pci e extender cables (also Caseking?). I would like to mount my sli system in this beauty.



    Quote Originally Posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
    Hi Widersacher,

    The PC-O7S and the rest of the O Series will be available at CaseKing in less than two weeks. :)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: PC-O7S availability (USA)?

    Quote Originally Posted by Widersacher View Post
    Thanks for the fast reply. Where can i get additional lian li pci e extender cables (also Caseking?). I would like to mount my sli system in this beauty.
    Hi Widersacher,

    Caseking won't have the individual PCI-E extender cables in stock, at least at current. You could order from us directly, but that would not likely be the cheapest option due to shipping. I would suggest purchasing 3rd party cables. I believe there are some already available at CaseKing.
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

  7. #7
    WRXGarza is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: PC-O7S availability (USA)?

    Thank you for this information. I have been curious about the status of these cases since the February release date was announced. A few of my friends, along with myself, will be picking up one of the O series so I will pass this on to them.

    Thanks again,
    Garza

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •