Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Help with defective case




  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7

    Unhappy Help with defective case

    I have just got this pretty case(PC-Q26B) arrived at my door step today.
    Unfortunately, the side panel is bend which caused the case unable to close properly.
    How can I get lian li to send me a replacement part? and will they send me one? If they do, do I have to mail back the defective part?

    Help with defective case-image1-jpg

    Thanks for the input in advance.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Help with defective case

    Hi. I see you are in Singapore. Is that correct?
    First step is to contact where you bought it. They should be able to exchange a whole new case if you have the box.
    If that does now work.

    Our contact in Singapore is :
    Corbell Technology Pte Ltd
    TEL: +65-6452-4122
    FAX: +65-6456-7859
    ADDRESS: Block 4012 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10, #06-04, Techplace 1, Singapore 569628
    WEBSITE: Corbell Technology Pte Ltd
    SALES MAIL: sales@corbell.com.sg

    Sorry for getting back late.
    I will update once Lian Li gives me more information.
    Thanks, and hope it is a smooth fix.

    Kip at Lian Li
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: Help with defective case

    Hi Thank you for the reply.
    Unfortunately, the case is not bought in Singapore. It was imported from US. So it is not feasible to exchange it for a new case as the shipping cost from US to Singapore is US$120 which is 2/3 the price of the case.

    However, I did manage to get in touch with the Lian-Li support from taiwan. And the staff told me that they will send over the replacement as soon as possible.
    Now the only question is "Will there be a tracking number for me?".

    Quote Originally Posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
    Hi. I see you are in Singapore. Is that correct?
    First step is to contact where you bought it. They should be able to exchange a whole new case if you have the box.
    If that does now work.

    Our contact in Singapore is :
    Corbell Technology Pte Ltd
    TEL: +65-6452-4122
    FAX: +65-6456-7859
    ADDRESS: Block 4012 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10, #06-04, Techplace 1, Singapore 569628
    WEBSITE: Corbell Technology Pte Ltd
    SALES MAIL: sales@corbell.com.sg

    Sorry for getting back late.
    I will update once Lian Li gives me more information.
    Thanks, and hope it is a smooth fix.

    Kip at Lian Li

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Help with defective case

    Glad they could help. Who there are you talking to? I can ask for you.

    In general, they do give tracking numbers for international shipping. But they are sometimes slow, or forget, to pass it on.

    If there is any issue, just post here, I will keep an eye out.

    And, don't forget to post the build log :)
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: Help with defective case

    Quote Originally Posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
    Glad they could help. Who there are you talking to? I can ask for you.

    In general, they do give tracking numbers for international shipping. But they are sometimes slow, or forget, to pass it on.

    If there is any issue, just post here, I will keep an eye out.

    And, don't forget to post the build log :)
    The person, whom I have spoken to, is Lois Lin. =)

    I m gonna use this case to build a file server for back up purpose. Other than the side panel, the case feels light for its size(aluminium) and very sturdy.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: Help with defective case

    May I ask how long will it take for the replacement to be shipped?
    I have called up the company yesterday and was told that they will find out the progress. However, there is no update from them.
    It is already Thursday. =(

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Help with defective case

    Hi. For the RMA, that is handled by the factory in Taiwan (if your local distributor can't do it)
    They are good, and reliable, but can be a bit slow. They make sure its 100% right before they ship.
    Remember, shipping is always hard to wait for. I know that feeling.
    Kip
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: Help with defective case

    Quote Originally Posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
    Hi. For the RMA, that is handled by the factory in Taiwan (if your local distributor can't do it)
    They are good, and reliable, but can be a bit slow. They make sure its 100% right before they ship.
    Remember, shipping is always hard to wait for. I know that feeling.
    Kip
    Thank you for the reassurance.
    I guess I will have my fingers crossed while waiting for the shipment.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: Help with defective case

    I have just received the replacement for the side panel.
    Thanks for all the help here. =)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Help with defective case

    Great! I was off at Computex 2015 and was hoping this got to you before we got busy. Enjoy!
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •