Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lian Li PC-X510WX Improvement Idea

Default Re: Lian Li PC-X510WX Improvement Idea

Quote Originally Posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
    Hi. Well, I just did the video for the 510. The PSU is bottom only, and the top is for drives and options. This is a case for tinkers, tweakers, and modders I think. It has potential and room and thinness, but may need some tweaking before its perfect for some. But the potential! Such room, many space.

As for the rest, I can't say you are wrong. Lian Li had the function down first though and then went for form. It can be hard to tell who the case is for sometimes. But, remember, there are many of them, not like other companies that put out one or 2 a year, we have 7 coming out this month and 2 more secrets you don't know about yet. Think of it like picking a puppy at the pound. There is no perfect one, and yours may poop on the floor and chew your slippers. But you will know the right one when you see it, and when you take him home, you will never let it go.

While youre right it will take some tinkering and modding to make the case for someone a lot of people dont feel comfortable drilling holes in $250 + dollar cases :) You guys do make a lot of great cases which is nice but as you said its hard to tell who the case is for sometimes. I just wish the company would make some more cases where its not a case trying to do too many things but its a case for watercooling, storage, etc. just my 2 cents

Default Re: Lian Li PC-X510WX Improvement Idea

Like I said, the 510 is a tinkers case, god for cooling and being tall. You can buy an o8 if you need beauty and bigness, or an o7. Or you go with a q10 if you need compact, or a PC-v33 if you need awesomeness. Find the case that is right for you.

The 510 with out the top chamber is a classic Lian Li look, with a modern PSU holder. Adding that top just makes it a bit better. Tall brushed aluminum cases are so Lian Li, its on the t shirt :)
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

tktkBeth104 is offline Junior Member

Cool Re: Lian Li PC-X510WX Improvement Idea

Quote Originally Posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
    Hi. Well, I just did the video for the 510. The PSU is bottom only, and the top is for drives and options. This is a case for tinkers, tweakers, and modders I think. It has potential and room and thinness, but may need some tweaking before its perfect for some. But the potential! Such room, many space.

As for the rest, I can't say you are wrong. Lian Li had the function down first though and then went for form. It can be hard to tell who the case is for sometimes. But, remember, there are many of them, not like other companies that put out one or 2 a year, we have 7 coming out this month and 2 more secrets you don't know about yet. Think of it like picking a puppy at the pound. There is no perfect one, and yours may poop on the floor and chew your slippers. But you will know the right one when you see it, and when you take him home, you will never let it go.
    Hello!
    Maybe it's me or my computer, but I can't seem to see the video for the 510. Would you be so kind to post a link? I'm DYING to see it! :) Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information