Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: PC-Q08 missing pieces

Question PC-Q08 missing pieces

I've got a black PC-Q08 that I recently won in a charity raffle. Unfortunately the power supply bracket and the hard drive cages are missing along with any screws or other bits the case might have come with to support drives and/or the power supply. The person who donated it to the raffle has offered to get those pieces from me if I provide them with the information to obtain them (part numbers and a point of contact), but I can't seem to figure out how to get them on order. I've contacted support by the page, but never received a response as far as I can tell (didn't see it in my spam or in my other folders). Any chance someone here can point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Brimstar

Default Re: PC-Q08 missing pieces

Hi. I know it can be tough to get some of them odd parts, but the only way is the support page. Good news is, if no one sells it local to you they will likely send free :)
    Lian-Li Global | Contact us

Use an email address with no spaces, -, _, or any special characters. They have a strong filter. And they can be slow, because they must be 100% sure before they reply.
    Also, send me a PM with the email you used. I will tell support to check for it.

And, send pictures of the build :) That is a NICE prize.
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Thread Information