Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?

Default PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?

Hi,

after 9 years I have to update my system. I'd like to keep my PC-G70 case but there is the drawback that the IO-panel at the top of the case is somehow out of date. I found the PW-IE20AH51T0 IO-panel replacement part. Unfortunately the G70 is not mentioned on the compatibility list. But just by looking at the picture of the PW-IE20AH51T0 for me it looks like it should fit. Can anyone confirm this. Would be great to have USB3 in the top cover of my loved case.

Thanks

Default Re: PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?

Hey Kallisto,

Unfortunately this is the product you need, but it's out of production and appears to be out of stock everywhere :(

You've probably already thought of this, but you could also try a 5.25" bay IO kit from Lian Li such as this.

Sorry we can't be more help :( Definitely wish we could hep you prolong the life as long as possible!
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Thanks for your reply. In principle I don't want to doubt the technical support of LianLi. But for me it looks like the IO panel you suggest will fit to an PC-A70 case. I am looking for a IO panel for the PC-G70. PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?-g70_front_black-jpg

For this case the IO ports (from left to right) of the IO panel should be something like Firewire, USB, UBS Headphone, microphone.

Best regards

Kallisto

Kallisto,

Have you measured the I/O bank on your case and compared it with the length in the I/O replacement kit you're looking at?

I suppose it's possible there's a mistake in our records, but I also think it's possible firewire was dropped in the kit I linked which is compatible with the PC-G70 (and 850mm long)
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Thread Information