Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Rack Mount PC-C60

Default Rack Mount PC-C60

It looks that the PC-C60 is the only current HTPC case available in the USA, although you show the PC-C32 on your home site. My question is; are there provisions to rack mount the PC-C60. Also there was a previous post inquiring about cooling are there any liquid cooling systems for the C60

Default Re: Rack Mount PC-C60

While it does seem to be the appropriate size to be rackmounted, we unfortunately don't offer any accessories to this end unlike the PC-C32. Regarding liquid cooling, there aren't any dedicated liquid cooling systems per se, but 140mm radiators could likely be used in this chassis.
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Quote Originally Posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
    While it does seem to be the appropriate size to be rackmounted, we unfortunately don't offer any accessories to this end unlike the PC-C32. Regarding liquid cooling, there aren't any dedicated liquid cooling systems per se, but 140mm radiators could likely be used in this chassis.
    Where can I find a PC-C32 for sale

The PC-C32 is still being made but I unfortunately can't help much in terms of sales. I can direct you to a list of distributors, but if they don't have what you're looking for you can contact their official support page and see if it's possible to purchase one directly!
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Thread Information