Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Lian Li PC-Q35, PC-M25, PC-Q26

Question Lian Li PC-Q35, PC-M25, PC-Q26, PC-9F

Hello,

I am planning a new build for my home server. I really love look and quality of your cases even though there seems to be none that exactly meets my wishes. I would really love a case like PC-Q35 but for micro-ATX mainboard and a sixth 5.25" external slot. As this does not seem to exist need to go with existing cases and maybe do some minor changes or additions to them.

I have some questions on different cases in order to examine they fit my needs:

On PC-Q35:
    What is the distance between the front of the case (without door) and the mainboard? Does a HDD rack kit like EX-H34 fit?

On PC-M25:
    How much space is there between the bottom edge of the HDD rack and the bottom of the case? Would it be possible to place a rack kit like EX-H35 (with or without blower) here?

On PC-Q26:
    Do the nuts for the mainboard stand higher or lower than the welding edge next to them / the cable lead? Can you use a mainboard that is slightly wider (13 mm) than mini-ITX?
    https://sp.ts.fujitsu.com/dmsp/Publi...DS-D3410-B.pdf

On PC-9F:
    Can SATA-Backplanes like BP3SATA be combined with this case?

Best regards

Dennis
    Last edited by denbie; 01-06-2017 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Question added

Default Re: Lian Li PC-Q35, PC-M25, PC-Q26

PC-Q35:There's about ~250mm of space between the motherboard and the front panel, yes you should be able to mount the EX-H34 kit by replacing the included HDD cage.

PC-M25: You definitely won't be able to fit this rack kit in this particular case, I'm afraid.

PC-Q26: They're lower, you might be able to get it to work by extending the standoffs, but this might be problematic and run into the edge.

PC-9F: I'm afraid they're not compatible.
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Thread Information