Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Are there any infos about the dk-05?

Question Are there any infos about the dk-05?

Dear Community.
    I looked at the dk-04 and fell in love, but i read that there is coming a dk-05 with 2 systems. This would be perfect to fit my homeserver and my Gaming rig into one case. Are there any informations about the release time? I saw videos about the prototype at the ces but never heard more about it. Is it gonna get released in 2017? Or are you allowed to give me an even more accurate answer?
    I would love to get one of those but i don't want to wait longer than a year.
    Greetings Dominic

Default Re: Are there any infos about the dk-05?

Unfortunately there's still no new info on the DK-05, I regret to say. Definitely will hear some news soon, however :)
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Default Re: Are there any infos about the dk-05?

Any news on this?

I too looked at the DK04 but wasn't a fan of the ultra thick black border around the edge. DK05 seems to do a better job, and having a hackintosh next to my gaming rig would clinch it over the Vector Design desk case. At least it would if the DK05 actually got a release date...

Thread Information