Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: PC-O11 Air Cooler Compatibility (Noctua D15s)

Default PC-O11 Air Cooler Compatibility (Noctua D15s)

Hi, I am currently looking to purchase a Lian-Li PC-O11 for my build which is based around an EATX motherboard and air cooled by a (Noctua D15s). The case specifications sheet say that the max air cooler height supported is 150mm while the Noctua D15s is 160mm (~10mm Difference), I really like this case and thought that since manufacturers take into consideration some margin of error I thought that maybe the 10mm were there since the specification sheet also says that the max height of graphics card supported is 150mm which have power connectors that have to be taken into consideration.

I made a scaled mock-up of the case with the cooler which indicate that while tight it might fit. But I would like confirmed measurements to ensure that it will fit since most likely I will be importing the case to the Dominican Republic.

I would like to know the distance from the motherboard standoffs to the edge of the metal edge of the case:

Scaled mock-up:
    PC-O11 Dimensions.jpg - Google Drive

Desired measurement:
    Measurement PC-O11.png - Google Drive

Thanks,

Oscar

Default Re: PC-O11 Air Cooler Compatibility (Noctua D15s)

It's about 168mm from the motherboard panel to the side panel, so you'll have to confirm with the additional distance from the motherboard itself will prevent you from squeezing this cooler in!
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Thread Information