Well, I did go back and upgrade, again, to 9.2 Mandrake to try once again. Finally have KKKP on the desktop. Didn't work at first, but I deleted the account and re-installed the dial up account and it connected and at the moment I'm in here using Konqueror. I've got Mozilla, but this seems to work quite well (Konqueror) I suppose it does all the good things that IE 6 would do and probably all the things that Mozilla would do. It does what it should as far as I can tell.


And this seems to run faily smooth. I'll have to take some time and download the updates and bug fixes. That was the real wonder with 9.2 I saw so many bug fixes and wondered how stable the distro was.