Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Mandrake 8.2

Drake 8.2 has arrived on the telescum badping..er...I mean telstra bigpond servers, I'm downloading CD1 ATM and it will be finished in 30min, so 1 1/2 hours for all three. Anyone who wants a copy can pm for my postal details.

Darn people always bragging about their fatpipe connections!
    GRRR!
    :D

I hear SuSE is supposed to release 8.0 soon - to include KDE 3.0 which will still be in development at release time. Supposed to be a good GUI though.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

i'm getting about 1 hr per cd :D, not quite as fast a bern, but hell of a lot faster than dialup :p

Originally posted by Mr. C
    [B]Darn people always bragging about their fatpipe connections!
    GRRR! :D
    Not a lot of point in fat pipes when your isp is so clueless that their file servers fall over as soon as 50 people try to download the latest version of one of the most popular linux distros.....still, thats what you get from an isp that can't deploy a reliable mail server......

[B]
    I hear SuSE is supposed to release 8.0 soon - to include KDE 3.0 which will still be in development at release time. Supposed to be a good GUI though.
    Drake 8.2 has kde3 rc2 so it's ready for when the final is out, you could install 2.2.2 now and then upgrade without breaking it.

Hey you buggers...I'm stuck with either dialup limited by Hell$stra to 28.8K or satellite.....10Ks from the centre of Canberra and I have to get f%$#ing satellite cause they have already split the lines so no dsl and no cable for 5 years out this way........
    The older I get...the better I was

Thread Information