Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Fendora installation problems

I hhave downloaded fendora core 2 but as i open my cd writing software(apollo versatile burner) it cannot find any iso files, can anyone give me a quick and easy way of writing these files , tell me where they are. Sorry first time with linux. Also is there an easy way of installing it from my hard drive rather than writing to cds? :thumb: help apprecitated
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

if you can get nero or roxio easy cd-creator they have very easy burning options for iso files.
    Dell Inspiron 8200 laptop
    p4 1.7GHz, 1GB DDR-Ram, 40GB hdd, DVD-ROM+External DVD-+RW, connected to a BenQ 17"LCD Display (own LCD display went nuts)

http://www.linuxiso.org/viewdoc.php/howtoburn.html
    that is a good place to start. though it doesn't mention anything about your specific burning application but if this software you are using supports burning ISO (which almost every burning software does) then you should not have any problem.
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Thread Information