Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: a gaming question about SOF 2

i have a buddy that runs a linux server and he is running SOF 2 (scripted--he says) i need him to run a patch (its an .exe )
    he says he cant run the patch--how can he or can he run the patch?:cheers:

Find the linux equivalent of it would be my first bet.
    Or run the server under windows
    Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1662Mhz | Volcano 7+ HSF | Soltek SL-75DRV5 | 256MB Corsair XMS-3000 DDR RAM | 44x44x24 Yamaha CDR-W F1 | 16x Liteon DVD | 40Gig 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda | 20Gig 5400rpm Seagate | GeForce2 MX-400 | SB Live! | RTL8139A NIC | RTL8139B NIC | 12 Fans | 1 x ss Blue cc | 2 x Red Neons | 450W Codgen PSU | Logitech Z-340 2.1 Sub and sats | 17" Osborune Monitor | Win XP Pro | M$ explorer rat and keyboard | Everglide Attack Optical

he has the linux version but i need him to run an exe file on a linux server---herd it couldnt be dun

He will need to run the linux version of the patch, windows .exe binaries will only run on linux with emulation and will have no effect in patching the linux dedicated HL server.

Just a thought here guys, is the .exe a self extracting .zip or similar file that contains the patch and btw I think he was talking about Soldier Of Fortune 2 not Half Life hence the picture he/she provided for us.

Cheers People :wave:

Thread Information