Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lindows law suits.

i read that ibm has budgeted 1.2 billion to educate us users of the benifits of linux. over how many years, i dunno, the article didnt say (my guess is 5 years).

the trend has begun. i am too lazy to setup new comps with linux and the standard software for peeps. maybe if i look into it now, i'll find that it is easier.

the trend is against m$, that is for sure.

I can tell you this...before windows is beaten down to a pulp..more suits will fly than a mens warehouse e.g. suitstore in a tornado...lol I have been wondering what lindows is? all i know is that its windows with linux style or linxues kernal...I think its great whoever made it that they cracked the windows omega code...rofls...and put linux in there...I'd better go and get a copy of this before windows assimilates this too. But maybee windows will loose this time.:hammer:
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

Windows® is an MS trademark, think about that next time your gazing out of a transparent viewing panel.

Bern , you must be a programmer working for microsoft. ya can't spell Lindows.

i think he wanted to say Windows only...cos lindows is not a trademark of MS.
    imo you got it wrong C_deck ;)
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

my apologies, i will try harder to be good here.

no worries...i don't think he would mind small things like that :cheers:
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    =======================
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

I guess I am supposed to be afraid now of the windowz name or is that winblows? or oh whatever I really think they should name it massivesoft and jail-cells insted of microcrap windows....lol and what do you mean gazing out of a transparent viewing panel? ...my monitor?
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

HP and Microsoft appear to be merging. What do you think guys? Could be they are a tad worried about radical Lindows users and those anarchist manucturers like IBM.

i need help cuz windows calculator keeps crashing. is crap + crap still crap.

Quote Originally Posted by C_deck
    i need help cuz windows calculator keeps crashing. is crap + crap still crap.
    it sure is :laugh:

about HP and MS joining hands...well that doesn't sound too gud to me. though IBM will keep kicking them where it hurts by giving linux as an OS on its machines but in anycase we can't deny that MS + HP = something big (if that is true ofcourse).
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

======================
    =======================
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information