Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: DDR 400 no post

Default DDR 400 no post

Hello everyone,
    I have a K8T Neo 2 Mobo MS-6702E and I can't get the Dual channel to work with 2 sticks of PC3200 DDR 400 256MB RAM. They work fine when I place them together on the same channel but when I place one in the other channel to run in dual mode I don't even get a post, no beep...nothing. I've tried different combinations of them in the dimms to no avail. Oh... the Ram is matched too. I also have 2 other sticks of 256 (same brand) and I tried those in different combinations with and with out the fore mentioned two. As soon as I put a stick of memory in the second channel I can't boot. I looked through the manual and bios for some type of enable/disable but found nothing. The retailer told me that the board is most likely bad but I just bought it 3 months ago. Thanks much for any help anyone can give me.

Default Re: DDR 400 no post

Yep, it's most likely a bad board. I have a board that has a similar problem.

Thread Information