Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: G.Skill RAM?

Default G.Skill RAM?

I've been looking for some Decent DDR2 with high operating frequencies (mobo supports up to 1200 and I want to make the most of it), the only RAM I can find that's easy to get is G.Skill, which comes close at 1066.

I've had no experience with G.skill in the past and I don't know CAS latency scores or anything, I was just wondering what people had to say about it. Or if anybody knew of any online Dealers of other good quality RAM with high operating frequencies.

Thanks for any help

Default Re: G.Skill RAM?

blagh, this thread can be disregarded and deleted. I completely forgot that PC8500 represented 1066mhz and not 800mhz.

Sorry Forum

Quote Originally Posted by the.blode View Post
    blagh, this thread can be disregarded and deleted. I completely forgot that PC8500 represented 1066mhz and not 800mhz.
    You should change your nickname to the.blonde (lol). Just kidding.

I bought some G.SKILL (2 x 1GB) PC6400 because judging from all the user comments and reviews it performs great and everyone loves it. Comes in a nice shiny box, too. Oooooo, sparklies....
    Last edited by desktop; 02-08-2008 at 03:09 PM.

Ive got 2gbx6400 g-skill
    Great for overclocking on my NA-680sli board with my E6600
    BTW baaaad motherboard

Thread Information