Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: cosair dominator pc2-8500 +asus p5k-E

Default cosair dominator pc2-8500 +asus p5k-E

will this memory definitely work with my board??????????

as i am thinking of buying 4 gb as updatin my setup

also is there anyone who can say they have used both combinations and say it definitey works together???

Default Re: cosair dominator pc2-8500 +asus p5k-E

http://www.corsair.com/testreports/r...26&m_id=184924

According to the folks at Corsair, it works and has been successfully tested. Most memory manufacturers will have information regarding compatibility with current motherboards.

Good luck.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

According to the folks at Corsair, it works and has been successfully tested. Most memory manufacturers will have information regarding compatibility with current motherboards.

Good luck.[/quote]

thank you very much darthtanion you are the man. the number of posts you have says so, but on that link it says rev1.3 is thatthe model type that ineed i hear people say about v1.2 see only reason i ask all help much appreciated

While revision types of motherboards can often make a difference, I have not heard of any issues with the revision of the memory modules. Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't heard of any problems in this area. Generally your newer revisions on your modules will give you better timings and latency on the RAM.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Thread Information