Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crucial Ballistix Tracer Blue DDR3 PC3-12800 3x2GB Stability Testing and Review

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Crucial Ballistix Tracer Blue DDR3 PC3-12800 3x2GB Stability Testing and Review

Glad you guys enjoyed the review!!

You will really like your memory when you get it delivered Balanceoptions, it is very sharp!!

Default Re: Crucial Ballistix Tracer Blue DDR3 PC3-12800 3x2GB Stability Testing and Review

I just got my new crucial memory in today and so far no problems with them at all with my gigabyte x58 extreme motherboard unlike my corsair 1600mhz mem. I am running the ballistix with 1.64v and qpi@1.28 8-8-8-20 with no problems and they are verry nice looking they can get kinda bright wile testing them but that's ok aslong as they are stable I am koo with it I am going to try to overclock them later on tonight and I am sure this review is going to help me out a grip thanks again to lsdmeasap the OC Guru!! :-)

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Great to hear!

I really like them, they work great as a boot diagnostic as well, once you get used to how the LED's act when certain things are correct/incorrect

I wish I had an UV LED Version!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information