Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mushkin XP 998679 DDR3 3x2GB 1600Mhz Stability Testing and Review

PedangGila is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Mushkin XP 998679 DDR3 3x2GB 1600Mhz Stability Testing and Review

Look at those numbers! This is high performance kit IMO, with all that heat spreader so yeah it should hit that high.

"If Andes is just a grain then take my words with it"

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Yes, I was super amazed it could even happen with this kit!

Heatspreader is OK, it's just their normal one. There better cooling heatsinks are the New Ridgeback and the older Ascents.

It's the uncore options with 980X CPU make it possible, being able to use less than 2:1 uncore

Dual channel attempt, I think I have reached the edge of my IMC, I believe higher will require subzero cooling!

2609.4Mhz Dual channel

CPU-Z Validator 3.1

I want to try some mushkins in my socket 1366 system but i cant seem to find them here in Australia. You can get just about every other brand of memory but no one has Mushkin.

Can you ask Mushkin to start pimping their sticks here in Australia?

I can ask for you, maybe the US office would work something out to ship directly to you, or they may know someone who will.

I'll see what I can find out for ya

I might have some news for you on Monday-Tuesday about getting some Mushkin over there.

They do ship internationally from here, but you need to contact them and pay up front
    Mushkin Products Mushkin Memory Mushkin DDR DDR2 Memory Mushkin Power supply-Best Computer Online Store Houston Buy Discount Prices Texas-Directron.com

And of course there is always ebay, there is a few regular Mushkin sellers there as well that ship worldwide

I will let you know though what I find out from Mushkin directly as they may have a easier option for you.

Quote Originally Posted by badonkadonk View Post
    I want to try some mushkins in my socket 1366 system but i cant seem to find them here in Australia. You can get just about every other brand of memory but no one has Mushkin.

Can you ask Mushkin to start pimping their sticks here in Australia?
    What lsdmeasap says is true, but if you can hold on for a few more weeks you should be able to purchase Mushkin Enhanced in Australia.
    Mushkin Enhanced comes alive...

Need help with your Mushkin Product? Click Here

Thanks for checking on this for me Sean, and stopping by to let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by MushkinSean View Post
    What lsdmeasap says is true, but if you can hold on for a few more weeks you should be able to purchase Mushkin Enhanced in Australia.
    Oh, thanks that is good news. I'm sure this company PC Case Gear would be interested. They are a smaller company than some others here but they tend to carry more enthusiast level high performance parts.

And thanks to Lsdmeasap for the info. I will watch the thread to see where we can get them...
    Last edited by badonkadonk; 06-10-2010 at 11:38 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information