Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mushkin Ridgeback 998826 6GB 1600Mhz 6-8-6-24 Review

PedangGila is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Mushkin Ridgeback 998826 6GB 1600Mhz 6-8-6-24 Review

I think all those desktop images under uncore comparison is blurry. Like this one for example:

I didn't check all but just 2-3 images, downloaded to my pc but still the same quality at 100% view. But I see that you've already translated those raw data into graphic charts so maybe the desktop ones can be skipped since there's no setting there to see.

I forgot to add this before but you did an excellent job at temperatures monitoring.

"If Andes is just a grain then take my words with it"

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Mushkin Ridgeback 998826 6GB 1600Mhz 6-8-6-24 Review

Thanks for pointing that out!!

They should have all been at 1920x1080 when you click them, seems like Photobucket resized them ALL on me!!!

I provided all the images like that, so users could check settings or anything else they would like to see, terrible to see this has happened!

I'll take some time this weekend and change them all to correct 100% view images, please remind me if you see this comment and I haven't updated them yet. Thanks!

And thanks for the comments on the temp monitoring, I thought with the new heat spreaders it would be a nice to include some temps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information