Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: What is the best memory for Asus P7H57D-V Evo?

etrix is offline Junior Member

Smile What is the best memory for Asus P7H57D-V Evo?

Hi all, It's been along time. I missed being here. Work, family, you know, etc. I would like to buy 16g of memory, 2x8. I have an Asus P7H57D-V Evo mobo, Intel i5 K655 @3.20, Intel 180g SSD,(OS only), 1 1.5gb WD sata hd, 1 1tb WD sata hd, 1 750gb sata hd, 8gb Corsair Dominator (4x2) , 2 nVidia Geforce GTX 560 SLI, Sony blue-ray burner/reader, Sony dvdrw, Creative SB Fatality titanium sound card, Thermaltake toughpower 1050 grand ps, Thermaltake Spedo Advance tower case. As you can see I game allot. Which memory would be the best & second best. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks Ed
    Nice to be back.

PedangGila is offline Junior Member

Default Re: What is the best memory for Asus P7H57D-V Evo?

Best memory kit eh? Back then a few reviews recommended Kingston HyperX series especially the 1600mhz kit capable of clocking 2100mhz with CL11 timing, that if you know how to overclock. Sticking to what your motherboard can handle, max 2133Mhz overclock mode, there're lots of them out there. FOr me, I'd recommend Kingston HyperX or Corsair Vengeance Pro series. I've been reading quite a lot about them and according to many reviews, they deliver.

Mind you one thing though, compatibility with your motherboard as you might be swinging your frustration club my way because the fresh bought 'The Best RAM in the world' is very good at not letting your PC boot or if it did, just shave a mere 5 seconds of loading time.

"If Andes is just a grain then take my words with it"

Thread Information