Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Nokia 7600

I'm thinking of getting rid of my brick, the 5510. I love the features and all, but it's just that time when I think it's the end of the road for my phone. I just wanted your opinions on the new upcoming model the 7600. It has MP3 and a camera which both features I will use alot. And it is a totally weird looking phone, it's "unique".
    http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,43867,00.html
    Feel free to comment. And pros or cons or rumours.

very lame phone. personally the design would **** me off holding the phone on the diagonal. i feel the interface looks really basic for the style of the phone.

if you want to spend that much money, look at a Nokia 6230, if you want something different get a 6600.

You''re paying a good 200-300$+ for a bizare design.

i own the Nokia 6230 and it is fantastic...great phone if you can afford it. its around $1300 Australian i think to buy.
    MSN Messenger - handy481@hotmail.com
    DC++ - handy481 :: Sweden Xperience :: BootCamp 02 :: Revolution xShare 01 :: Mp3Heaven

01001101 Guest

no phone is worth that much money, imo anyway
    I also think that a phone should be just that, a phone. Not a mp3 player, not a camera (god i hate camera phones), just a phone. If you want an mp3 player and a digicam, buy them seperately. They sell some very small mp3 players and cams that you wont have to replace next year when you get tired with your current choice.
    :2cents:

Thread Information