Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Best Satellite Deal

Cool Best Satellite Deal

Hey guys. Off topic but I trust your opinions. I'm moving in a week and I was wondering what you guys think is the best satellite company to deal with in the U.S. I am tired of my cable company. Also if you have seen any great deals for a 4-room system on the net I would apprietiate the url. THX!!!

Default Re: Best Satellite Deal

Dish Network seems to have good multi-room deals.

I've had DirecTV for years. We have like 6 boxes (3 are TiVos)

I use DirectTV too with 5 boxes.
    -Michael Stanley

System: Intel Pentium4 3.0E; ASUS P4P800SE; 1Gb DDR-400(dual-channel) PC3200; ATi Radeon X800Pro 256mb; SBAudigy2 ZS; Dual Maxtor 60Gb on SATA Raid 0; 12Gb download HDD; CD-RW (56x32x56x); DVD-R; Thermaltake XaserIII case; Cambridge Soundworks DTT3500 5.1 Dolby Digital Speakers.

Talking Re: Best Satellite Deal

Thx guys!!! Ended up going with the direct tv deal. 3 boxes for free and they did a great job installing too!!!

dish has nice deals plus you get free NFL tickets :)
    AMD Athlon XP 2800+ OC'd To 3200+
    ABit NF7-S
    1GB Kingston HyperX Memory
    ATi Radeon 9800 Pro 256MB

Dish network has a deal called club dish, if you ask an independent installer, they usually have this promotion. Basically after your installation, Dish will send you up to 12 "gift cards" (at your request) that you give back to the installer which he uses on any other of his installations.

Each card is worth 5 bux off your bill EACH MONTH for one full year. They allow up to 10 on your bill, so you can get up to 50 bux off your bill each month!

When they expire, you can repeat the process.

You are supposed to use the gift cards to refer your friends/family, but the installer can hook you up.

Any dish pointed at DishNet or Bell ExpressVu + Fortec Star Ultra receiver = FTA (Free To Air) TV

dish network all the way!! they haev some awesome channels from all over the world

Thread Information