Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unusual Objects Used as Toys

This thread is dedicated to all those sick humans or subhumans who visit Tweaktown whose sense of humor borders on the wierd.

Please reveal to the world the unusual objects used as toys by you, your friends, your neighbors, your enemies or wherever you have installed your spy cams.

Example: I once had a beautiful 13" beagle that thought the perfect toy was anything that he could make vibrate. He became adept at pushing the switch on a d___o. This would of course run the batteries down quickly. I seem to remember the comment that the dog chewing on this device improved the quality of later experience with this object.

I had a little brother that would sit quietly entertained for hours if you snapped a clothespin onto the back belt-loop of his jeans.:laugh:

No, wait - come to think of it that was me.:o

umm.........never mind
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

I had a brother who used socks to ... never mind. We used to tie him up out in the woods so that we could eat his supper.

Laughing..... I once had a d____o..... but my farrett ate it!!! damn little critters!!

And what other strange uses for this "toy" did you have?

Ummm Im not telling.... but a year ago it was my best friend morning noon and night..... see i was prego... and my other stupid half refused to umm never mind anyways he used to say i dont want my kid saying oh hell dad stop poking me in the head.... or spitting on me type of things..... so for my hole nine months and the 6 dreadful weeks afterwards..... a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!!

And ill tell ya this.... when i was prego.... my hormons were outta this world.... uncontrolable..... so much so that I would not have another kid if my life depended on it!!

Rarely do I give advice in this area but ------ what is a tongue for if not for that? Mine has put a number of batteries out of service.

Thaaaat's it............I'm out of here.....:hammer:
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

The Elephants are coming!!

Ooops we seemed to have overstepped the limits of good taste there. How about some more conventional toys.

Quote Originally Posted by drpeterbright
    we seemed to have overstepped the limits of good taste there
    That you did, that you did, :afro:

More conventional toys...hmmn

I don't think I have any...:confused:
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

The Elephants are coming!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information